For more information about this job please contact:
Sales / Account Manager – Affiliate Marketing - £28,000 - £34,000 per annum plus benefits
Based in Cambridge
How would you like to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies and Cambridge’s Employer of the year?
This is a great opportunity to get involved in the early stages of a fast-growing
business unit within a successful e-commerce technology business. They work with leading
online retailers to drive additional sales through the Google Shopping CSS programme
across the EU. The successful candidate will be responsible for securing and nurturing
clients, through affiliate networks, agencies and client direct. You will become an expert in
all things Google Shopping and CSS related and will be joining a fun, smart and growing
team in a highly competitive new area for online retail.
Key details –
- Flexible working
- Quarterly company & team socials
- 25 days Holiday + BH's
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- Free fruit and health snacks
- Table football
- Vibrant office
- Pension Scheme ( 4% + 4% matched)
- Enhanced maternity pay and shared parental leave schemes - Family Friendly
- Employee assistance line
- Be an expert in Google Shopping CSS services and consultatively sell in to affiliate
- agencies, affiliate networks and clients direct from both inbound leads and
- outbound sales activities.
- Arrange and attend meetings and industry events.
- Manage the sales cycle effectively utilising the CRM system, project boards, data
- studio and spreadsheets.
- Account Management
- Manage a portfolio of agencies and clients to nurture long term business
- relationships and growth
- Input to the sales team marketing programme by attending events, improving sales
- materials and generating case studies
- Business development/sales in online advertising or affiliate marketing
- Affiliate marketing tools, systems and commercials (Preferred)
- Online marketing metrics (Essential)
- Google AdWords experience (Preferred)
- Data analytics and client reporting (Essential)
If you would like to know more or apply now, please give Rachel a call on 01480 277997 or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org!
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business. Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction