For more information about this job please contact:
PERMANENT - RISK & COMPLIANCE ANALYST - MILTON KEYNES
* Do you have previous compliance experience?
* Are you experienced in data gathering and creating reports?
* Do you have experience in risk analysis?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an experienced Client Service Advisor, to join their growing company.
* Assist in establishing and maintaining risk policies to ensure company compliance
* Data gathering or manipulation and report creation
* Support Risk Analysts with the completion of highly sensitive compliance functions
* Investigating inquiries from regulatory bodies by gathering routine customer or portfolio data
* Assist with the completion of control, oversight and audit functions
* Assist with Risk Analysis to provide routine reports containing highly sensitive information
* Proven Compliance experience is essential
* Highly organised and able to multi task
* Excellent Communication skills
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm
Apply with your CV immediately or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.