RETAIL DISPLAY PLANNER - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - £19,000 per annum
Do you want to work for a company whose passion is to help people spread happiness? Would you like to progress your career in a happy and efficient working environment? Do you want receive free parking and contributed pension?
With the company's focus being on being original, new and interesting, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Retail Display Planner for their team in Milton Keynes
- Build customer display plans in the company system on time and to the brief given, ensuring effective use of space, location and product split.
- Ensure all data is collected from other sources to complete a display plan project
- File and store all information received
- Ensure all documentation required to complete a display plan is accurate and completed to the specifications required
- Maintain a professional working relationship with outside sources and customers
- Assist colleagues as and when required
- Previous Display Planning experience is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication and organisational skills
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Apply with your CV immediately or call 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.