For more information about this job please contact:
Retail Display Planner
We are looking for someone who can pick up the role quickly, shows initiative, wants to get under the skin of the operation and generally show dedication/determination to develop in this role and the business as a whole.
Someone who understands the importance of time keeping, can manage workloads, work well under pressure and is able to prioritise.
This role may also suit someone who has recently graduated and looking for their career step.
Responsilbities for the role:
- To build customers displays plans in relevant software system, on time and to the brief given by the Team Leader, ensuring that they are the best possible display given criteria of space percentages, publisher spit, and product locations.
- Ensuring that all data collected from other publishers to complete a display plan project, is received on time, is 100% accurate and in the correct format, and is filed correctly or stored electronically as appropriate.
- That all necessary documentation and data required in order to complete an installation of your plan or to satisfy the agreed needs of your client is completed to the specifications required and by the due date, and that it is distributed to all key stakeholders.
- To maintain appropriate and professional working relationships with outside publishers and customers that you communicate with at all times.
- You are expected to have a proficient knowledge of your fellow retail Display Planners responsibilities & duties, and to be able to adopt or aid them with their specific work, as and when required.
If you feel this could be the right role for you, please get in touch with Sarah on 01908 921090
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.