PERMANENT – WORKFORCE PLANNING SUPPORT – MILTON KEYNES – SALARY NEGOTIABLE
• Do you have call centre workforce planning experience?
• Are you experienced in gathering data for analysis?
• Do you have experience of Call management Systems?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an experienced Workforce Planning Support Specialist.
You will compile staffing level requirements forecasting and workplace scheduling in call centre environments.
• Prepare reports to determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends and staff productivity
• Track holiday schedules, shift change requests, monitor new-hires, holiday and seasonal shift needs.
• Update and maintain scheduling database with current information
• Develop a base knowledge of workflow / workforce management by assisting higher level workforce planning specialists, with the monitoring of real-time call volumes, service levels and off-call activity
• Assist colleagues by gathering call data to determine call volume trends, service activity, or resource availability, to forecast required staffing levels and report to management
• Act as a point of contact for scheduling requests.
• Previous experience of workforce planning within a call centre is essential
• Experience in Microsoft office and Workforce systems
• Organised with high attention to detail
Working hours: Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am – 6pm (40hrs per week)
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.