For more information about this job please contact:
Have you got a good experience in Customer Service?
Are you looking for a career with great bonus incentives?
Our client is a UK-based ecommerce energy site. We are looking for a Resolution Team Specialist to join their Customer Services Team. Reporting to their Head of Operations you will be working with both the customer support and supply teams.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic person who has strong negotiating skills and a good understanding of customer service to join their team.
For the 1.5 million UK homes who depend on oil for heating and hot water, our client makes life easier. They help hundreds of thousands of people to get a better price and a more convenient service by connecting them impartially with nearly all of the suppliers in the market.
They provide a valuable service and this, coupled with excellent customer services means that they have high levels of loyalty and have opportunities to extend our relationship.
The business is profitable and is investing for growth; through increased market share in the UK, product enhancement and international expansion.
As an extension of the customer services team you will:
- Build strong positive working relationships with our supply partners
- Resolve Supplier delivery queries and delivery charges with customers
- Successfully negotiate order transfers with our supplier partners and obtain delivery rates and slots if not available
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve customer queries with their deliveries.
- Seek relevant info from all parties to resolve difficult queries to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Resolve non-deliveries due to Unsafe Sites - working with our tank and boiler partners and sell customers new tanks and boilers, servicing and repairs
- To deal with customer complaints in a professional and balanced manner to reach resolution for both parties.
- To ensure retention of customers and continued customer satisfaction.
- Need to think 'outside the box' and to overcome perceived limitations to get results
- To maintain a "can do attitude" at all times.
You'll have ...
- Several years working in a busy office environment using your negotiation skills and building strong relationships with your clients and staff alike.
- A confident, positive but friendly telephone manner
- An ability to be assertive but not rude or abrasive
- A proven track record in achieving the outcomes you want and need
- The ability to express yourself clearly both on the telephone and in writing
- Experience in dealing with complaint resolution
- Be able to work to deadlines by managing your time effectively
- A resilient and focussed approach to your work.
The reward ...
- Salary: £21,000
- Bonus: Up to 10% of your salary
- Healthcare: BUPA (on completion of probation)
- Pension: Company and personal contribution
- Holiday: 25 days holiday a year
- Gym: Subsidised gym membership
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply or call Deborah on 01480 277997 or email your CV to StNeots@OA-uk.co.uk