For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an ambitious individual seeking a new career opportunity within the hospitality sector?
Would you like to develop your skills and experiences by joining a team that offer support and training?
A client of OA is recruiting for an exciting position within the sales office of their Hotel located in St. Albans. If you are an organised, ‘people’ person looking for a new career change – this could be the role for you!
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Office incentives
- Free onsite parking
- Enrolment onto the company pension scheme
- 50% discount on meals in the hotel
- Friends and families rates on stays
- Annual leave increase over 2 years of service
- Working within a lovely, supportive team!
- Answering emails and telephone enquiries
- Input reservations into the system, ensuring accuracy at all times
- Demonstrate the highest attention to details when performing reservations tasks
- Create strong working relationships with colleagues, travel agents and guests
- Contribute to driving growth in rooms maximising occupancy and revenue, through proactive selling
- Post advance deposits and keep accurate records of deposits
- Working closely with the sales team and the front of house
The ideal candidate:
- A high standard of personal presentation with a courteous, friendly and warm nature
- Strong communication skills and good command of the English language
- An understanding of OTA extranet platforms and ability to develop relationships within third parties
- Excellent organisation skills with an eye for detail
- Proven ability in a similar role and knowledge of Opera and HotelREZ would be advantageous
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website