For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a personable individual who wants to work within a very supportive team of colleagues?
Do you want to join a company who value their employees and ensure a great work / life balance with incredible benefits such as having your birthday off?!
If so, this role could be a great opportunity for you.
- 24 days plus Bank Holidays
- Closure over Christmas – not deducted from your holiday!
- Your birthday off as an added extra!
- Annual bonus in December
- Competitive salary, reviewed after your first 3 months
- Pension enrolment
- Located in the high street, close to the local coffee shops and stores
- Matching client details
- Arrange viewings, gather feedback, negotiate where appropriate
- Prepare and despatch details to clients
- Produce Marketing Materials etc.,
- Work with a team of very busy consultants and Management Team
- Taking client instructions for services
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Managing personal details and data
The ideal candidate:
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and oral
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organised and methodical
- PC skills – including Microsoft Word (word processing) and Excel (spreadsheets)
- You will need to learn their CRM system and full training will be given
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Hayley - Hayley.Whitmarsh@oa-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website