For more information about this job please contact:
Regional Specification Manager - South Central
- Do you live in the live in the South Central region of the UK and have current external experience and a background in Construction and/or Civil Engineering?
- Are you experienced in developing specifications for Engineers, Architects, Clients and Local Authorities?
If so, this could be the right opportunity for you!!
This position will be responsible for actively promoting our clients products and their collect, hold, clean, release philosophy - The role is a pivotal part in helping achieve team sales targets.
What will your tasks include?
• Identify specifying businesses and build technical and commercial relationships at all levels
• Identifying and providing contractor and project leads
• Develop specifications for products with Engineers, Architects, Clients and Local Authorities
• Assist customers and clients with the understanding of SuDS and how our client Collect, Clean, Hold and Release products fit within the methodology
• Managing projects through our CRM system
• Knowledge sharing with the client’s Market and Product Development teams
• Value engineering on projects to maximise the benefit to the customer
• Contribute and deliver CPDs with specifying organisations
• Communicate with relevant colleagues to help secure business
With good technical selling and negotiation skills, combined with experience in the above list, ideally you will:
• Have excellent Commercial awareness, experience and presentation skill
• Be technically minded, ideally with the ability to interpret and work with drawings
• Be hard working, creative, entrepreneurial and focused on delivery
• Have experience working alongside Contractors and Specifiers
• Ability to complete product take-offs and hydraulic calculations
• Have SuDS awareness and knowledge and an understanding of structures
• Be flexible, cooperative, and communicative
• Be educated to a degree level, preferred but not essential
• Have the ability to manage sales objectives and take high ownership of projects
• Have good organisational skills
• Have good relationship building skills
• Have experience in using CRM systems
• Be socially mature and professional
Only candidates with full driving license will be considered.
You will be home based with occasional meetings and visits to our Head Office in Shefford, Bedfordshire. You must reside within the region, which covers the following postcodes: OX, HP, SN, RG, SL, WD, HA, NW, UB, W, SW, TW, KT, SM.
My client offers opportunity for career progression, extensive training and a competitive benefits package.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.