For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a Regional Sales Manager that needs some fire in your belly?
Do you want to be responsible for growing and developing business opportunities by creating, nurturing and developing relationships with prospective and current clients?
This role needs a proactive ambitious individual that is driven by results.
Read below and if this list ticks all your boxes, apply today!
• Improve awareness of the clients brand throughout targeted areas, identifying short and long term potentials and avenues of growth
• Devising annual business plans and goals with each account and maintaining relationships
• Managing assigned accounts in own region as specified by the Head of Sales
• Develop strong and professional customer relationships, providing technical customer support, as necessary
• Meet and exceed targets and KPIs as set out by the Head of Sales and Company Directors
• Monitor and report on activities, keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly activity reports, monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge for both the Company’s products and competitor products
• Keeping up to date with market trends and competitor activity by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products and delivery schedules.
• Collecting and communicating customer requirements to all necessary departments
• Monitoring the effectiveness of any marketing campaigns
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.