Osborne Appointments currently have an excellent opportunity for a Regional Account Manager with our client based in Stevenage.
This role has an element of travel therefore it is essential that the right candidate holds a full UK Driving Licence.
Purpose of Role:
This is an office based role with approximately two - three days in the field supporting Regional Development. To sell the benefits of membership and supporting products and services, maximising revenue from membership sales and increasing the market presence within a specified geographical region.
The Regional Account Manager will allow the Regional Development Managers to develop an increased number of new opportunities for membership growth by carrying out presentations and exploring new business opportunities.
- To proactively work with existing partners to develop membership opportunities.
- Effectively share information within membership team to provide further regional membership recruitment opportunities.
- To work with the Regional Development Manager’s to deliver presentations (Arrange/support/cover)
- Identify new partner opportunities for the Regional Development Managers to follow up on.
- Prepare and submit accurate reports, chase documentation and ensure CRM system is kept up to date.
- Log and initially follow up all new leads per region.
- Working with the Account Manager and Regional Development Managers to ensure a consistent sales approach.
- Account Management.
- Demonstrable track record in sales or customer relationship management.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent team-working, interpersonal and coordinating skills.
- Good level of IT skills.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact us - 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.