For more information about this job please contact:
** Recruitment Consultant - Cambridgeshire **
Full time - Competitive Salary + Commission
Do you have a “fire in your belly” to succeed? Are you resilient and tenacious? Do you have recruitment sales experience within the industrial or commercial sector or a proven background in B2B sales and skills transferable to recruitment? If so then OA St Neots could be for you!
Would you like to be a part of an open-minded company that thrives on new challenges and supports colleagues into their dreams?! OA have a team of ambitious like-minded people that push each other to be at the top of their game.
Osborne Appointments are an independently owned company that recruits for a wide range of sectors be it for temporary, contract or permanent placements. A business that has continued to grow year on year – this is somewhere you can also grow as the company does, there are no limits!
Your new role:
- Our Recruitment Sales Consultants at OA are responsible for winning new business and expanding our client base, this involves:
- Calling local companies and face-to-face sales visits in order to generate new business.
- Taking ownership of the sales process
- Generating leads and building your database of clients.
- Understanding the needs of clients through continued relationship building.
- Gain an in depth knowledge of our industry and the clients we work with.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs revenue targets.
What will you get in return?
- Great basic salary plus uncapped bonus payments.
- Training and support - opportunities for career development.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increase with yearly service.
- Can earn up to an additional 12 days holiday per year for percentage growth on targets.
- Weekends away
- Mindfulness & Well-being programmes.
- And much more!!
If you believe you have the above skills then please apply today or call Vicky Hamilton for a confidential chat on 01480 277997.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA St Neots Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.