Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a growing establishment who are looking for individuals experienced within the recruitment/account management sector.
The company have recently taken on new contracts and due to growth in the business they require new staff to join them on a permanent basis.
Company Overview – This business specialise in offering support, training and education to individuals not in employment and organisations with their training needs.
They offer a range of various training programmes suited to different circumstances and abilities.
Furthermore, this company also support individuals following completion of their training to assist them with their progression into employment.
Location – Watford
Hours – Monday to Friday – 9am – 17:30pm (flexible)
Salary - £17,000 - £20,000
The purpose of the role is to build relationships with candidates and potential clients, to therefore provide assistance to both candidates and clients with placing them in suitable job roles within your client’s organisations.
The Role – Customer Service/Recruitment Executive
- Conduct research to identify and speak to decision makers within organisations
- Develop professional relationships with candidates and employers to achieve outcomes
- Tracking/progressing candidates into employment, apprenticeships or further education
- Take inbound calls and make outbound calls to candidates to book onto training courses
- Arrange interviews with employers
- Organise meetings with key contacts within organisations
- Support candidates with CV’s and interview coaching
- Source available vacancies for candidates to move into employment
- Generate leads through telephone marketing to employers/businesses to meet their recruitment needs
- Ensure that records/data is kept up to date
- Meet monthly performance targets
Skills required –
- Ability to work to targets and KPI’s
- Experience in recruitment or a similar role – essential
- Experience of working in training and educational sector – desired
- Ability to handle high volume of calls (inbound and outbound)
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to build relationships
- Experience with using all Microsoft Office Packages
This role is ideal for anyone currently working in the recruitment sector that wants to stay in the same industry but is looking for a change.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.