For more information about this job please contact:
Recruitment Consultant - Welwyn Garden City (immediate start available)
If you are driven, passionate about people and eager to learn then we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our busy head office in Welwyn Garden City to manage and grow an Industrial Permanent Desk, meaning you'll be placing Industrial Permanent candidates into their ideal roles whilst also developing your client base in the Hertfordshire area too.
This desk already has an extremely strong client and candidate base, so there will be a huge amount of account management & candidate management but also a lot of room to develop the desk even further therefore increasing your earning potential even more.
What can OA offer you?
- An amazing opportunity to grow with OA & join at a crucial time of growth
- Well-being programme, including monthly mindfulness hours and yoga days!
- Annual Company weekend away
- Bonus scheme
- Extremely competitive commission scheme
- Year round incentives and awards
- True career progression
What you'll get up to:
- Manage and nurture existing clients
- Attracting and screening suitable candidates
- Conduct new business calls to attract and win new business
- Arrange and attend visits to existing and prospect clients
- Generate leads from all possible sources including networking
- Present prospect candidates to clients
- Keep up to date on competitor activity and developments in the market
- Build and develop own market knowledge
What do we want from you?
- Ideally a strong recruitment background but not essential
- Thrive in a target driven environment
- Driven, Positive and Enthusiastic are our non-negotiables!
- Communication skills are key
- Comfortable with internal systems, Microsoft packages etc.
- Excellent level of customer service (face to face, telephone and email)
- High attention to detail and excellent multi-tasker
If this is something of your interest and sounds like the perfect opportunity, please apply immediately with a CV highlighting your skills and experience.
COVID-19 considerations: Our site and offices are covid secure with social distancing adhered to, sanitiser available & rapid tests carried out.