Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an In House Recruitment Administrator to join our well established client based in Hatfield.
Main Job Purpose:
Provide effective end-to-end recruitment support.
- Management of the recruitment and intern program inboxes
- Arranging and scheduling interviews / assessment centres
- Advertising of positions both internally & externally
- Supporting or leading recruitment projects
- Advising hiring managers on the most appropriate hiring strategy
- Providing support with updating of job & person specifications
- Liaising with internal and direct candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Full management of the recruitment agency suppliers
- CV screening and the collation of applications for short listing
- Conducting competency based interviews
- Providing feedback and guidance to hiring managers
- Negotiation of offers with potential employees and agencies
- Full range of administrative duties, including; invoices, interview expenses, contractor schedules, filing and archiving
Experience / Skills required:
- Previous experience within an internal recruitment function or recruitment agency is essential
- Proven experience carrying out the full end-to-end recruitment process
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Ability to communicate with hiring managers and stakeholders at all levels
- Flexible and proactive work approach
- Competent IT skills
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.