For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in a Receptionist role?
Do you pride yourself on creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for colleagues and visitors?
If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Receptionist for our Manufacturing client based in Welwyn Garden City.
• Operate the Switchboard, ensuring all calls are answered in a timely and professional manner
• Redirecting any calls as appropriate
• Welcoming and directing visitors
• Maintaining security, ensuring all external visitors are issued with a visitor pass, and sign in and out
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the reception
• Redistributing mail and parcels
• Manage al related Reception duties, including Meeting Room Bookings, Catering Requests
• Supporting the Administration team as required
• Dealing with outgoing post, franking machine/Royal Mail postage online
• Maintaining/ordering stock and general office supplies
Skills & Experience
• Warm & friendly persona
• Previous Reception experience is essential
• Previous Switchboard experience
• Basic understanding of Health & Safety procedures
• Outstanding communication skills (face to face, email, and telephone)
• High attention to detail
Hours: Monday – Friday / 8am – 5pm
Salary: £22,000 - £23,500
If you are interested in this position, please apply today! For further information, please call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.