For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an approachable individual looking for a new opportunity in Central London?
Would you like to work for a friendly yet professional business?
If yes, we are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join one of well established, growing clients based in Central London – close to Piccadilly Circus & Green Park stations.
- Great benefits including pension, private medical insurance, yearly bonus & much more
- 9:00am until 5:30pm
- Salary dependent on experience
- 1 hour lunch
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming telephone calls via the switchboard
- Greeting clients & visitors in a professional manner
- Taking messages for other staff within the business
- Manage incoming & outgoing calls
- Process cheques for banking
- Dealing with the stationary stock-take & ordering
- Looking after client meetings & booking the meeting rooms
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as/when required
Skills and experience required:
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Professional appearance
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Have strong IT skills
- Be able to prioritise workload
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.