For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking to develop your career as a Receptionist?
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit for a talented, motivated and ambitious Receptionist, to join our clients growing team in their Welwyn Garden City office on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
We are looking for an experienced receptionist, who will be first point of contact for the office dealing with all enquiries, whether in person or by telephone. This will involve operation of the telephone switchboard and liaison with the staff, internal/external customers and other stakeholders including members of the public.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Weekly Pay - £10-13 an hour
Free on-site parking + Immediate Start
Receptionist - Key Responsibilities:
- Answer the telephone promptly and transfer calls to the appropriate employees, offering help and assistance as required
- Greet and assist visitors with visitor badges or escort them to an office or meeting room
- Handle questions about the business or offer brochures with business information
- Maintain a pleasant appearance of the reception area
- Record and promptly and accurately pass all messages to appropriate personnel
- Ensure a sign in/out system is in place and is fully implemented at all times
- Promptly attend to customers’ needs
- Control meeting room bookings and provide refreshments as required
- Open of all incoming post, scanning when appropriate and distributing to the relevant person / team
Receptionist - Skills & Experience:
- Experienced receptionist and administration
- Experience of delivering an excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate; using Microsoft packages
- Highly Organised
- Available to start immediately
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV online.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website