For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a receptionist with experience on a busy switchboard?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Receptionist to join our well-established client based in Leeds.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 08:30-17:30 (1 hour lunch break)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000 per anum
- Handling phone calls, redirecting to the relevant person as appropriate
- Managing Meeting Room Bookings, Catering Requests and Stationery orders
- Ensuring all visitors are welcomed in a friendly and professional manner
- Maintaining security, ensuring all external visitors are issued with a visitors pass, sign in and out
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area, complying with company procedures, rules and regulations
- Redistribution of mail and parcels
- Supporting the Administration Team as required
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience using a busy switchboard
- Previous experience with Reception & Administration
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Confident telephone manner
- Well-organised, with a high attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Friendly and polite manner with internal and external visitors alike
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.