For more information about this job please contact:
Front of House Receptionist NEW ROLE!!!
London, close to Euston station
Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 17:30 pm
Hourly rate £10 per hour and holiday is available
Are you looking to join a fast growing company with great values?
Do you enjoy building relationships with international and external customers?
Would you like to meet and great to different people on a daily basis?
If yes then please apply today with your most recent up to date CV
- Managing main telephone switchboard and Reception area
- Transferring telephone calls, taking brief messages
- Greet and welcome visitors
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft office: Word, Excel)
- Ability to acquire skills to support office and reception duties
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility where necessary and to work as part of a team.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.(Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Barnet Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website