For more information about this job please contact:
An opportunity has arisen within one of our clients based near Watford Junction for an Admin Assistant/Receptionist to join their team on a part time basis.
You will be assisting with the day to day running of the business with general admin duties, whilst also offering support and cover on reception daily.
- 1:00pm-6:00pm Monday to Friday (no lunch)
- Near Watford Junction station
- Amazing benefits and progression
What you will be doing day to day:
- Reception cover at lunchtimes, late afternoon shift (Monday-Thursday, 4:00pm-6:00pm, Friday, 2:30pm-6:00pm)
- Client set ups using in house computer software
- Scanning of daily post
- Corporate Tax Department scanning ensuring it is up to date on a daily basis
- Liaising with the cleaners with any issues, etc.
- Carrying out such administrative tasks as required
- Assisting secretaries as required from time to time with other administrative support
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- Good basic IT skills
- Office based experience ideally within Reception/Admin
- The ability to work on own initiative and be flexible
- Good communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility to be able to occasionally cover additional hours
The package will include:
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of 3 months service (this is a taxable benefit)
- Death in Service scheme cover (4x salary)
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non-contributory) following completion of 3 months service
- Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum (pro rata). 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.