For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced Receptionist looking for your next opportunity?
Would you like to work for an award winning hotel?
Do you dream of a workplace surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens and woodlands?
If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Osborne Appointments are currently looking for an experienced Reception Manager to join our client based near St. Albans.
40 hours per week, on a shift pattern (usually 7am - 3pm and 3pm-11pm)
- Provide excellent standards of customer service to guests
- Communicating with all departments regarding guest requirements
- Helping with the day-to-day accounting
- Manage the control of the cash and tills
- Training & developing all members of the Reception Team
- Prepare rotas weekly
- Strong organisational & communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Friendly & approachable manner
- Passion for outstanding customer service
- Flexible to work shift patterns (including early mornings, late evenings and weekends)
- Proven ability in a similar role
- Knowledge of Opera is advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please apply today! For further information, please call Chloe on 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.