For more information about this job please contact:
Are you interested in remote home working?
Do you have strong customer service skills?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit for a Helpdesk Adviser to join a very friendly company based in Welwyn Garden City.
This is a temporary position with the opportunity go permanent for the right candidate.
As a Helpdesk Adviser, you will be scheduled to cover workload from Thursday to Monday every week, as an on-call operator. You will be scheduled to work 35 hours, however it will be based on the calls and jobs you receive during the time frames.
Thursday AND Friday on-call - 17:00PM- 7:00AM
Friday 17:00PM through to Monday 07:00AM
- Taking calls from clients (Tesco, Railways, Hotels) with relation to emergency works required
- Logging onto client portals to "accept" jobs
- Updating internal CRM system
- Contacting on call engineers to allocate jobs and gain an ETA to provide to the customer
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within administration/ customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Laptop/Phone/Wifi costs covered
- Must be able to work unsociable hours
If you are interested in this position and available to start immediately, apply today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website