For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Reach Forklift Truck Driver on behalf of our client, based in Hitchin on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Working Hours of a reach truck driver;
Monday to Friday 14.00-22.00
If you're looking for the chance of progression this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
Main Duties of a reach truck driver:
· Gooding in (unloading, booking on and putting away)
· Goods out (picking orders and loading)
· Picking (physically fit picking max weight of 25kg bags either manual lifting using bag lifters, moving around 400bags per shift)
· Putting away (using RF gun, putting pallets away)
· Palletiser (running palletiser, booking on pallets, putting away and picking)
· General house keeping (clean as you go policy, turning pallets, pallet movements and sweeping)
· A good work attitude and the ability to work in a busy environment
Experience of using a Pallet Pump Truck is essential
Applicants must have a Reach Forklift Truck Licence and a PPT licence and recent experience of using this type of truck
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly with your CV or contact us on 01707 377088 to discuss potential opportunities available for you.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 5 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements.In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity,please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website