For more information about this job please contact:
Quality Inspector- Permanent
Working hours: Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5pm and Friday 8.30am – 4pm
Are you looking to work for a company that offers...
- Free Parking
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- A great working environment
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector for our client based in Welwyn Garden City. This company is in a league of their own! Being one of the most respected manufacturers in the industry and part of a global institute, the opportunities are limitless.
Main Duties to include
- Inspection of equipment
- Check all manufactured parts according to the standard and drawings
- Interacting with shop floor members and providing support and guidance when required
- Working closely with the quality manager to investigate internal quality issues
- Goods inwards inspection
- Gauge and measure equipment calibration control and documentation
- Creating ISIR report for development product if it’s required. Maintain ISIR report system
What we are looking for?
- Keen to learn and develop
- Technical and logical mind set
- Keen to learn and develop personally
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team
- Excellent attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to use confidently Microsoft Office (Excel , Word, Power Point)
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9001 2015
- Experience of using various Measuring Equipment
- Read and understand Engineering Drawings
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please submit your CV online.
Should you wish to discuss in more detail, please call Charlotte on 01707 377088
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website