Our client based in Letchworth are looking to recruit a Quality Inspector on a Permanent basis. This is a new role that has been created due to the growth of the business and a restructure of the team.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
- New product inbound inspection.
- Customer stock returns.
- Product quality complaints.
- Supplier non conforming products.
- Audits and checking certificate of declaration.
- Proactively liaise with customers, suppliers and manufacturing sites.
- Ensuring that products meet their specification and customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Support the Supervisor Quality.
- Process supplier deliveries routed through inspection and customer returns
- Deal with external and internal customers and suppliers
- Ensure serice levels are maintained
- Enforce continous improvement
- Strong communications skills
- Good MS Office Skills (word and excel)
- Must be able to work on own initive
- Must be a team player
- Must have a good attention to detail
- Have experience working in a Quality environment
- Have experience working in mechanical or electrical environement
- Experience using ERP/MIS, JD Edward would be an advantage
If you are interested in the position please apply direct with your CV or contact Sarah or Roxanne to discuss further on 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.