For more information about this job please contact:
Our client based in Bedford is looking to recruit for a QUALITY CONTROLLER. A friendly team, this role will be within an industrial type company who really look after their staff.
If you are available to start in JUNE and have relevant Quality Controller / Assurance experience then please keep on reading…
To ensure their ISO 9001 certificate is maintained.
Handling customer complaints.
Capture and report KPI’s.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Maintaining their ISO 9001 certificate
- Prepare for Management Reviews and carry out resulting actions
- Preparing for audits with their chosen external quality consultant.
- Prepare information for the BSI audits and carry out action resulting from non-conformances
- Capture and report various KPI’s
- (OTIF, OEE , MCI, Absence, NRFT, Productivity, Stock Turns, DL %)
- Handling customer complaints and in-house non-conformance reports
- Organise flammability and durability testing for their products.
- Performing daily random quality checks on the shop floor and ensuring supervisor checks are completed.
- Identifying quality issues and recommending improvements.
- Prepare and maintain MDR documentation.
- Train others as required.
- Helping with production as required.
Health and Safety
- Ensure all Quality and Health and Safety standards are maintained, and correct procedures are operated within the department.
- Ensure housekeeping standards provide a safe and healthy working environment.
- Keep fire exits and escape routes clear at all times.
- Always work in a safe manner.
- Report any accidents / near misses to the Safety Officer.
- Report any Hazards.
If this sounds like the job for you then apply today – more info – just contact Nicola on email@example.com or 01234 347069 for some more background on the company etc.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.