For more information about this job please contact:
Quality Assurance Officer - Borehamwood
Part time, x5 4 Hour PM Shifts Mon-Fri.
£12,480 - £14,560 part time salary
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Officer to join one of our fantastic, growing client based in Borehamwood.
The right candidate will be responsible for managing our clients technical documents keeping same up-to-date and evaluating possible changes for continuous improvement. Promote the implementation of the Quality Control Program with the different departments within our client, suppliers, warehouses and customers.
The Quality Assurance Officer will be coordinating all laboratory surveys. Inform all relevant parts of the supply chain about customer’s complaints in order to maintain and improve the quality of the products and processes. Provision of technical support to the commercial team to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Management of Technical documents.
- Customers Questionnaires.
- Maintain Customers Technical web site update;
- Product Specifications-Keep all specifications updated and within UK regulations.
- Implementation of Quality Control Programs.
- Liaise with the commercial team in order to have comprehensive information regarding the claims;
- Standardise procedures with suppliers and warehousing teams - E.g. Loading methodology / QA checks on each load / Temperature monitor].
- Implementation of 5S Program in UK office.
- Arranging the sampling, requesting analysis and sending samples for testing.
- Originate weekly report for all claims registered.
- Debit Notes to suppliers.
- Control all the Debit Notes approved by the technical and logistic departments.
- Proven background in a Quality assurance role.
- Previous experience within the food industry would be a distinct advantage.
- The ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent report writing, written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work individually or with colleagues.
- Pro-Rata Holiday Equivalent to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Other benefits such as life insurance and company performance based bonus.
If you are interested in this role and would like to learn more, then i'd love to hear from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.