For more information about this job please contact:
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - £30,000 - £35,000
- Are you looking for a manufacturing company that offers Day shifts
- Would you like to work in bright, clean and quiet production company
- Do you have an interest in the publishing or printing industry
Our client is a strong, stable, and expanding company, who encourage their staff to train and progress within the business. They offer a fantastic benefits package including 3 x Life assurance, Bupa Medical and Travel Insurance, free parking, and a matched pension scheme of 3%
- Oversee all quality related activities, including the development & implementation of new quality strategies and initiatives.
- Ensure the company's processes are optimally adapted to the high quality principles required
- Embed a culture of quality and continuous improvement across the company, driving quality and being the voice of the customer
- Champion waste reduction and quality improvement using lean and six sigma tools
- Previous experience in a senior quality management role
- Experience of working within a global operation
- Lean / Six Sigma experience is preferred
- Prior internal / external regulatory audit experience
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 40hrs per week
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Cotter on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.