Have you got a strong background within Quality & Compliance? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge to join a friendly and collaborative team? If so, we want to hear from you…!
Osborne Appointments are searching for a Quality and Compliance Officer for our client based in St Albans. This position could start immediately for the successful candidate.
- Small, friendly team
- Convenient location with lovely offices
- Competitive salary - £23,000 - £28,000 p/a
- 20 days holiday entitlement increasing after 3 years’ service
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all standards are continually met in order to maintain compliance - AS9100, ISO9001:2015, ISO14001, IPCA-620, Production Non-Compliances, Company Skills Matrix, RISQS, JOSCAR
- Oversee and maintain the H&S records, ensuring all documentation is in the correct format and compliant with ISO/AS standards
- Oversee health and safety within the Company, ensuring relevant audits and risk assessments are carried out and updated as and when required
- Ensure all health and safety data is uploaded on to the company’s system and maintained
- Assist the Engineering department with the day to day administration for Production
- Oversee the Company’s quality systems, assisting with audits as required
- Act as company Data Protection Officer, ensuring the business is GDPR compliant throughout
- Provide technical admin support to specific projects identified by the Directors
- Generate reports and management information as required by the Directors
- Compile KPI report in accordance with predetermined metrics
- Coordination of review meetings internally and with customers, to ensure all actions are accurately recorded and monitored to completion
- Developing and maintaining a register of project-specific approved suppliers, including the flow down of security conditions and their validity periods
- A demonstrated ability to act with confidence in both a customer and supplier facing role
- Excellent attention to detail, with demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining a large data set
- Ability to develop processes, procedures and tools to improve efficiency and reduce overhead across engineering and supply, highlighting potential concerns at any point
- Experience of conducting supplier audits
- Experience of maintaining an information asset register
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of ISO and AS standards
We look forward to receiving your application...!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity ,please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.