PERMANENT QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER - MILTON KEYNES - £40-£45,000
Do you have the following skills and experience?
• Manufacturing background in a high speed, high volume continuous process
• Successful track record in man management
• Good understanding of modern lean manufacturing techniques – SMED, Kaizen 5S, Kanban, Structured Problem solving, TPM/OEE, SPC, 6 Sigma etc
• A Management style heavily orientated to training and coaching
• HNC/Degree technical, quality or business studies discipline or similar?
On a daily basis you will:-
• To ensure all quality control checks are carried out at the required frequencies as detailed in the quality management system
• To ensure that all can production meets customer requirements and no cans which are below the acceptable standards are despatched to customers
• Monitoring quality achievement and ensuring that when non-conformance’s are found, corrective action is taken and is recorded and is effective
• To interpret results of quality checks and present conclusions to production personnel and management highlighting results that are outside specifications or showing negative trends and the resultant problems that this will cause to the finished product or for the customer
• Implementation of any special quality plans for specific customer requirements
• Ensuring that all product quality related records are retained in a controlled manner
• Liaison with suppliers to report material problems and verify that corrective action has been taken
• Deputising in the absence of the Quality Assurance Manager
• To manage all site Food Safety to meet the requirements of relevant industry standards, group RQP’s, ISO 22000:2005 and BRC.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.