Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Purchasing & Operations Administrator to join our client based in Hertford.
- Purchase stock and merchantable items, consumables, maintenance spares, tools and equipment for branches and customer orders
- Ensure deliveries are on time and chase delays where necessary
- Raise and progress supplier complaints and credit notes
- Provide administration support to the workshops
- Work with team members on production planning
- Provide accurate reports and data analysis
- Check stock availability and allocate materials for customer orders
- Maintain and develop regional stock policies
- Support the UK Sales and Customer Service teams with accurate inventory and resource information
- Filing and updating of all production documents
Experience / Skills required:
- Purchasing background (Essential)
- Previous report writing and data analysis experience (Essential)
- Scheduling / production planning experience
- Advanced Excel skills – Vlookups and pivot tables
- Strong administration skills
- Highly organised and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proactive work ethic
- Team player
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact us - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.