*NEW OPPORTUNITY JUST IN*
Are you person with a positive and can-do attitude, and always wanting to learn? Then we need you. This role is a Purchasing Assistant for a thriving Electronics company. No previous experience is needed, just a optimistic outlook and the willingness to learn. There is plenty of room for progression within this role and company for the right person.
Some of the duties of this role will include -
- Being responsible for the ordering of materials, supplies, and/or equipment, and the follow through with vendors on shipment and delivery.
- Help to advise staff and/or faculty as to appropriate choices of standard items to be purchased for offices and laboratories.
- Select vendors, place orders, and may need to help arrange for service contracts
- Follow up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates
- Maintain records and follow up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
- Maintain files of descriptions of available supplies.
- Perform related job duties as required.
As mentioned no previous experience is needed but a reliable, puntucal and energetic person is! This is a great foot in the door for a growing company and could be the start of a prosperous career within purchasing. If this sounds like something you’d like to get stuck in to, please apply today…
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.