*NEW OPPORTUNITY JUST IN*
Are you person with a positive and can-do attitude, and always wanting to learn?
Then we need you. This role is a Purchasing Assistant for a thriving Electronics company. No previous experience is needed, just a optimistic outlook and the willingness to learn. There is plenty of room for progression within this role and company for the right person.
Some of the duties of this role will include -
• Being responsible for the ordering of materials, supplies, and/or equipment, and the follow through with vendors on shipment and delivery.
• Help to advise staff and/or faculty as to appropriate choices of standard items to be purchased for offices and laboratories.
• Select vendors, place orders, and may need to help arrange for service contracts
• Follow up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates
• Maintain records and follow up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
• Maintain files of descriptions of available supplies.
• Perform related job duties as required.
As mentioned no previous experience is needed but a reliable, punctual and energetic person is! This is a great foot in the door for a growing company and could be the start of a prosperous career within purchasing.
If this sounds like something you’d like to get stuck in to, please apply today… for any info please call Nicola on 01234 347069. Time to invest in your future… Go, go, go!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.