For more information about this job please contact:
PURCHASING AND SALES ASSISTANT - ST NEOTS - £18 – £20k - MON - FRI 9-5 - FREE ON SITE PARKING - GREAT COMANY BENEFITS - RAPILDLY GROWING ORGANIZATION. - IMMEDIATE START
We are a leading global source of laboratory and industrial fluid handling products, instrumentation, equipment, and supplies and we are looking for positive, high-Potential team players who rise to any challenge and can adapt to our growing organization.
Do you have.....?
- Experience in telephone duties
- Office administration
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent standard in education including Maths and English with GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C or above
- Intermediate IT skills on MS Office Suite.
- Proven ability to work flexibly and accurately and as part of a team.
- Previous purchasing experience essential.
- Desirable: Exchequer and CRM Dynamics experience, although full training will be provided.
We are currently looking for a Purchasing and Sales Administrator, who is adaptable and flexible, to provide exceptional support for our Customers and the Sales and Purchasing Administration Team.
- Responding to Sales enquiries
- Provide service cover for the entire team
- Updating supplier delivery dates on Exchequer
- Chasing of Outstanding Order Confirmations
- Chasing of Overdue items
- Learn other areas of Purchasing – Order Run, Smart Sheets, excel uploads, Purchase Returns & Non-Conformance Shelf etc.
- Learn Customer Returns and assist when required or away.
- Assist with Customer Delivery Dates where required.
- Answering the Telephones in a polite and efficient manner.
- Learn other team members’ roles to assist in covering for sickness and holiday for seamless Customer service:
- Sales Order Processing, Customer Delivery Notifications, Invoicing, Email enquiries, ,PDNs, Returns, Purchasing etc
- General Office Administration
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.