For more information about this job please contact:
£22,500 per annum
Our client is rapidly expanding and need to keep up with the demand of the business.
This role will suit a proactive, organised, accurate, highly motivated person with a strong eye for detail. Experieince within a purchasing role would be essential and with strong MS Excel and Outlook as well as having strong customer service, attention to detail and excellent numerical and written and verbal communictaion skills.
You will work within a small team but be part of the larger office environment.
What are you responsibilites?
- Working with suppliers, collegues and team members to provide an excellence service as part of the purchase order processing function.
- Purchase order processing, and administration of purchase orders for suppliers.
- Liase with suppliers with various aspects of their purchase order processing.
- Obtain inbound delivery schedules and liase internally with collegues.
- Identify slow moving or discounted product and take action, as directed.
If you feel this could be the right role for you, please get in touch with Gennaro or Sarah on 01908 921090
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.