Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our client based in Welwyn Garden City.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coding and inputting invoices
- Reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Maintaining existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Dealing with purchase ledger queries (internally and externally)
- Preparing weekly BACS payment run
- Processing credit card expenses
- General office and accounts administration support where required
Experience / Skills required:
- Strong purchase ledger administration background
- Strong IT Skills – In particular Excel
- Quick learner with new systems
- Willingness to learn
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and prioritise / manage own workload
- Confident and professional communication skills
Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact us – 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.