For more information about this job please contact:
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Osborne Appointments currently have an excellent opportunity for a bright and proactive Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our well established client based in Watford.
You will be working in the Accounts department in a team of 4 people, reporting to the Finance Manager. You will be solely responsible for the purchase ledger function, whilst supporting and working closely with the rest of the Finance team.
- Location - Watford
- Hours – Monday to Friday
- Salary - up to £28,000 per annum DOE
- 22 Days holiday entitlement
- Must have extensive Purchase Ledger experience
All aspects of Purchase Ledger activities including, but not limited to;
- Dealer, Funder and Supplier payments
- Processing Manual Purchase Invoices
- Processing Purchase Order Invoices
- Staff Car Payments
- Employee Expenses, in accordance to Company policy
- Maintain the Company credit card receipts and statement reconciliation
- Liaise with suppliers and responding to queries
- Allocation of cash in a timely and accurate manner
Support the Management Accountant, to include but not limited to;
- Manage the Aged Creditors Control Account, including reconciliation
- Responsibility of the open PO accrual
- Assist the Management Accountant with month end processes to include accruals and prepayments and bank reconciliations.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience within a Purchase Ledger role
- Experience deaing with high volume of invoices (40-50 a day)
- A proven ability to proactively plan, problem solve and prioritise
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task & prioritise
- Must be eager to learn and show willingness
Benefits (not limited to):
- Life healthcare Insurance
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Dental Plan
- Pension scheme
- Parking on site
If you would like to learn more or if you would like the opportunity to be considered for this versatile and exciting role then please apply today with your most recent CV and we will be in touch if you are selected.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.