Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to join an expanding organisation to work alongside other property managers in managing the growing portfolio.
A minimum of 2 years experience working in Block Management is required.
Role - Property Manager – Residential Block Management
Location – Borehamwood
Hours – Monday to Friday 9am – 17:30pm
Salary - £27,000 - £28,000 per annum
The company – Property Management Service
- Liaise with lessees and contractors by email of phone regarding property repair and maintenance issues, issuing contractors job orders and updating them on progress
- Monitoring the standard of work carried out by cleaners, gardeners and general maintenance contactors
- Dealing with contractors and surveyors to obtain estimates for work required
- Attending site visits and meeting with Lessees and Directors of RTM’s/RMC’s
- Handling Health and Safety and legislative requirements
- Management of insurance claims
- Ensuring building insurance are up to date
- Preparing budgets
- Preparing Section 20 Notices
- Offer general assistant to call staff members
Experience and Skills required –
- 2 years experience in Block Management
- Good administration skills
- Organisations skills
- Ability to multi task
- Experience using Propman – desired
- Experience working in a pressurised environment and have the ability to remain clam and focused
- Problem solving
- Experience with Microsoft Office Packages
This is a fantastic opportunity for a property manager who is looking for the next step in their career and wants to be part of growth and expansion.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.