Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Property Inspector to join one of our well established, busy & interesting clients based in New Southgate.
This position is a great opportunity for a candidate who has experience in maintenance who would now like to take the next step in their career. They are a busy, fast growing business and are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join the team.
Key details about this role:
- New Southgate, local to Finchley & Arnos Grove
- Ideally looking for someone with experience in maintenance
- Salary of £21,000 per annum
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend initial site inspections
- Completing monthly inspections
- Report any issues directly back to the appropriate department
- Liaise with other departments
- Ensuring all emails & calls are dealt with effectively
- Complete property handbacks
Skills and experience required:
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Be able to prioritise workload within a busy environment
- Be well organised
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.