For more information about this job please contact:
Monday to Friday (09:30 – 17:30)
Up to £23,000 DOE
Full training provided
An opportunity has arisen within one of our amazing clients for a Property Inspector to be responsible for the delivery of a customer focussed reactive maintenance service. Proactively engaging with Tenants to provide support, advice and interventions to ensure that properties are effectively maintained, all repairs are undertaken promptly and to high standards, and high levels of customer satisfaction is attained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide excellent repairs and maintenance services to customers in accordance with the Association’s policies, procedures and service standards.
- Ensuring the buildings, grounds and services are maintained on an ongoing basis and in accordance with all health and safety requirements.
- Assisting with the upkeep and maintenance of all health and safety records
- Including but not limited to legionella, asbestos, fire, PAT testing, equipment, lighting.
- Action maintenance tickets on My-globe to the accordance of the priority.
- To upload NIC and Gas Certification and to ensure it meets regulation.
- Assistance with the enforcement of Guardians conditions in relation to repairs, damage or neglect.
- To liaise with Guardians, key stakeholders and other departments directly affected by the works to ensure that they are fully aware of the initial proposals and any variations instructed during the course of the works.
- Role can require 50% in house – 50% out of office tasks.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong computer skills
- Be able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high stress situations
- Be consistent, dependable and efficient
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Adaptable; able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexibly to achieve operational objectives
- Full UK Driving Licence – 4 years minimum
If you are interested in this role and have the correct experience then please apply with your up to date CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website