For more information about this job please contact:
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established client of ours based in Waltham Abbey for a IT Project Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a brand new role within a well established client of ours as they have grown with new projects now on the go. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering IT software solutions (in-house) projects therefore have you would have gained experience working in information technology/software development.
Confident communication skills are essential as you will be the driving force for delivery to both technical and non-technical audiences, requiring excellent planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Waltham Abbey
- £30,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Company Annual Bonus
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of project
- Communicate with and manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Identify and manage any risks to ensure delivery of the project is on time and within budget
- Carry out monitoring and control activities to track progress of the project
- Responsible for testing, fault finding, diagnosing, and reporting bugs to ensure the new system operates reliably
- Report progress back to management
- Implement any necessary changes throughout the process
- Be able to motivate, inspire and encourage others, proactive and work well in a team
- Good communication and decision-making abilities
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to negotiate
- Creative with a problem-solving attitude, work methodically Written skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Possess the qualifications or experience to project manage information systems software
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.