For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
Have you gained experience working on a variety of smaller scale projects at once?
Osborne Appointments are looking for a Project Manager to join our client near Hitchin on a full-time, permanent basis.
This in an exciting opportunity, to join growing team of Project Managers within a family run business who have recently taken on multiple new projects.
- Full-time, 7am – 4.30pm
- £40,000 - £60,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Surveying the job on site after order, qualifying the need and quantity of materials to be ordered
- Liaise with sales team on the design for the job, take on design responsibility from sales team
- Instructing purchase orders to the Project Assistant
- Instructing risk and method statements with the Project Assistant and any other health and safety documentation required by the client
- Instructing / communications of invoicing and variations to the Project Assistant
- Diary management for subcontractors and day to day management of up to 2-3 pairs
- Deal with reactive client queries
- Attend site upon completion of job to assist in commissioning and handover to the client in most circumstances
- Ensure O&Ms are assembled at end of job
- Review processes, procedures and documentation, updating when required
- Attend weekly projects meeting and report on current status of projects
- Provide support to Aftersales, assist booking of commissioning, service and testing
- Any other tasks required to ensure the project is completed on time and budget
Key Skills & Experience:
- Full UK Driving License – Essential
- CSCS and/or SKILLcard required (our client can support in obtaining this if required)
- Experience in Engineering, Mechanical, Controls or Construction would be highly advantageous
- Construction experience, working in a similar environment is necessary
- Ability for adaptation and working on a wide variety of different jobs to suit the sales team specification
- Working knowledge of CAD – ability to interpret drawings
- Well organised, with time management skills
- Commercially aware
- Strong People Management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good numerical skills
- Strong IT Skills, including MS Office
If you are interested in this position, apply online today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.