For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have experience in organising labour teams, and seeing projects through to completion?
Looking to join a growing team of Project Managers, working with Industrial clients?
Enjoy a varied role, with regular site visits?
If so, we have the position for you.
Osborne Appointments are looking for a Project Manager, to join our client based in Stotfold, Hitchin, on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity, to join a fast-growing, trusted team within their niche market. Specific industry experience is not required (however, a P601 or P602 is certainly a bonus!).
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Working hours: 7:00am - 16:30pm, Monday - Friday
- ? Visiting site to survey the job, qualifying the need and quantity of materials to order
- ? Liaising with Sales Team on design for the job, taking on design responsibility
- ? Working with the Project Assistant, passing on relevant tasks such as Purchase Orders
- ? Instructing Risk & Method Statements, and other H&S Documentation required by the client
- ? Diary management for subcontractors, and day-to-day management
- ? Dealing with reactive client queries
- ? Attending upon completion of job to assist in commissioning and handover to the client in most circumstances
- ? Ensure O&Ms are assembled at end of job
- ? Review processes, procedures and documentation, updating when required
- ? Attend weekly projects meeting, providing minutes and agenda to all relevant parties
- ? Provide support to Aftersales
- ? Monitor and categorise Customer Services E-mail enquiries
- ? If necessary, carrying out small elements of installation to ensure job completion
Key Skills & Experience:
- Full UK Driving License - Essential
- CSCS and/or SKILLcard required (our client can support in obtaining this if required)
- Experience in Engineering, Mechanical, Controls or Construction would be highly advantageous
- Working knowledge of CAD - ability to interpret drawings
- Well organised, with time management skills
- Commercially aware
- Strong Management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good numerical skills
- Strong IT Skills, including MS Office
Are you eager to get stuck into this role? Call me today on 01707 377088.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.