PERMANENT – PROJECT MANAGER – MILTON KEYNES – £27,000 - £35,000
• Do you have previous Project Management experience?
• Are you experienced in managing internal and external project teams?
• Do you have experience in managing budgets?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an Experienced Project Manager to their growing team.
Reporting to the Account Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of existing key customer accounts, maintaining relationships and providing leadership to the Project team.
• Manage the team and hold regular 1:1’s and review skills and calibre to identify gaps for training and development
• Managing field resources and build relationships
• Project forecasting for resources
• Main customer focal point for the project and ensure all project KPI’s are met with internal and external customers
• Managing risk, change control, statement of work between clients and the company
• Cost control providing efficiencies where possible, and review profit and loss accounts
• Produce documents for Project Review meetings and presenting accounts to key stakeholders
• Maintain extensive knowledge of all solutions offered and support the team to execute calls during busy periods, annual leave and sickness
• Be the escalation point and trouble shoot for potential on site issues
• Understanding the unique IT requirements of the customer
• Previous Project Management experience is essential
• Operational experience ideally within the hospitality and or retails sector
• Managed internal and external project teams
• Proven track record of managing budgets
• Must hold a full UK driving licence.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.