For more information about this job please contact:
PROJECT MANAGER - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - COMPETITIVE SALARY
- Do you want to work for a company surrounded by amazing views?
- Would you like to be appreciated and have the change to progress within a company?
- Do you want receive free parking, cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers and other incentive schemes?
With the company's focus being on providing excellent Customer Service to their clients, they also wants to ensure that all of their staff members are equally cared for. As such our client is looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team.
- Manage all aspects of large scale and complex projects from initiation to delivery
- Manage projects that can span across two business departments
- Make customizations to standard processes and plans
- Monitor and manage time, scopes and costs for the project based on identified requirements
- Collaborate, negotiate and manage issues to resolution. Conduct conflict management with internal and /or external stakeholders as requirements arise.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager is essential
- Bachelors Degree: or equivalent training / work experience in lieu of a degree
- Project Management Professional certificate is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within a Financial Industry
- Excellent organisational & communicational skills
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8.00am - 6.00pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Natasha Stevens on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.