PERMANENT - PROJECT COORDINATOR – MILTON KEYNES – £19,000 - £21,000
• Do you have excellent organisational skills?
• Have you got experience in scheduling?
• Do you have knowledge of EPoS or worked within a technical environment?
Our award winning client based in Milton Keynes, are looking to appoint a Project Coordinator to their Customer Service team.
You will be the first point of call for day-to-day customer and supplier contact.
• Process customer orders placed either verbally, via e-mail, or faxed are completed in accordance with Company procedures
• Ensuring the appropriate engineer resource has been allocated
• Update the database so that all work is scheduled correctly enabling the company to deliver a project end to end (to customers)
• Ensure that a successful outcome is achieved for problems escalated from both the customers and project team
• Responsible for ensuring that effective communication takes place so that projects are resolved
• Ensure all information relating to invoicing is correct and present, to enable billing to be carried out correctly.
• Experience of working within fast paced roll-outs or Chip and Pin deployments would be advantageous
• Have knowledge of EPoS systems / or experience within a technical environment
• Phone based Customer Service experience is essential
• Possess excellent organisational skills within a multi tasking environment
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.