For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking to join a friendly and professional team?
Have you gained experience in Project Coordination?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Project Co-ordinator to join our client based in Hatfield, within a specialist Manufacturer & Supplier within the Construction industry.
What’s in it for you?
- Competetive salary, up to £28,000 depending on experience
- Modern office space with onsite parking
- Lunches provided
- Working hours 7.30am – 4.30pm
- Supporting Project Managers with administration and document control
- Setting up new projects on ERP system, including budget trackers
- Compile Risk & Method Statement templates and other Health & Safety documents as required by the client
- Verify and enter supplier and sub-contractor invoices
- Assist with Purchase Orders, sales orders, picking lists and variations
- Handling client, installer and subcontractor queries
- Arranging resource and obtaining compliance paperwork
- Issuing reports to clients as required within set timeframes
- Compiling O&M’s on completion of each project
- Providing assistance where possible for designs using AutoCAD
- Training & Compliance support for installers and subcontractors
- Reviewing processes, procedures and documentation, updating as required
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of two years working in a similar role, preferably within the Construction Industry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good numerical skills and commercial awareness
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Strong IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work within deadlines and cope under pressure
- Full and valid UK driving licence
- Previous experience of working with AutoCAD would be advantageous. You will need to be able to understand drawings and designs
- Personable, presentable, and articulate
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website