For more information about this job please contact:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production technician to join a rewarding company who is the Market leader in coaxial assembly field based in Head office in Welham Green.
Do you have experience Soldering, working with electronics or have cable manufacturing background? Look no further, as a rapidly growing business working with Cable Assembly is looking for a Production Technician to join their fast paced company with opportunities to grow and develop within their business.
Competitive pay rates, overtime, 23 days holiday, training plans to develop and grow skills, pension healthcare and car park on offer!
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday: 7:30am – 4.30pm , and an early finish on a Friday!
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Using a variety of tools and equipment to assemble components
- Reading and interpreting written instructions to assemble the entire product
- Clean, assemble, disassemble, and replace parts as required
- Strong, previous experience in a similar position, including soldering and wiring.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Knowledge of electrical circuits (domestic and low voltage).
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Being able to work quickly.
- Having good communication abilities.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Fine soldering.
- Well versed in handling hand tools.
- Communication skills.
- Honesty and reliability.
- A willingness to work on a flexible basis.
- Previous experience manufacturing electromechanical products.
- Desirable to have a Electronics qualification (Apprenticeship, NVQ or City & Guilds)
Ideal candidates will have good electrical experience, be able to work in a fast paced environment and must be good with time keeping, must be enthusiastic and methodical person with good work ethic. Team work and communication skills are a must. Very rewarding both personally and financially for the right candidate.
If you would be interested in this position, please call Sarah on 01707 377088 or apply online with your CV
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only successful candidates will be contacted however we do keep all applications on file and consider for other roles within our clients
This role is being advertised on behalf of Osborne Appointments who are acting as an Employment business.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.