For more information about this job please contact:
OA in partnership with one of our long standing local clients are looking for a Warehouse Team Leader to join a great team and help train and mentor staff as well as improve processes and check quality of outgoing stock.
- Ensure visual work instructions are available for all production tasks.
- Support operations to establish and maintain standard work and continuous flow in all areas.
- To be the first point of contact for production quality issues.
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency with a continuous improvement process
- Provide advice for developments in Production to enhance capabilities and productivity within the Production environment
- Work with the Production supervisor to resolve production issues.
- Maintenance of BOM’s ensuring they are correct and adjusting whenever necessary.
- Provide technical support and resolve assembly issues
- Raise and enact Change Requests as required to resolve QA/production/compliance issues,
- Process Concession Requests to resolve urgent orders/shortages where possible.
- Aid QA team in investigation of design related issues and support root cause analysis.
- Provide technical support/advice for product related queries.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to manufacturing systems and capabilities and implement improvements to streamline procedures.
CANDIDATE PROFILE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent change management skills
- Ability to work and process requests in a fast-moving dynamic environment
- Logical and analytical approach to requests
If you are enthusiastic, hard working and with a real interest for process improving and administrative capabilities please don't hesitate to get in touch on 01707377088 or Fatima.firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website